The new season of the Champions League promises to be spectacular. This time, the tournament will be held in two parts: the first round will take place between the first and second matches of the group stage, and the second round will be played between the last two matches of each group.
The first round of the tournament promises to bring a lot of surprises, as the favorites of the season, Real Madrid and Barcelona, will be fighting for the title. The teams of the Old Signora and the Royal Club will be joined by the Portuguese club Porto, which will be one of the main contenders for the victory.
In the first rounds, the teams will play against each other, which is why it is important to follow the results of the matches. The Champions League is an exciting tournament, which promises to please fans with a lot.
The main favorites of this season are:
1. Real Madrid. The team has won the Champions Trophy in 2002, and it is a real pleasure to watch the team playing in the Champions league.
2. Barcelona. The Catalans have won the Spanish championship for the last six years, and they are ready to fight for the gold.
3. PSG. The Parisians have won this year’s Champions League, too.
4. Juventus. The Turin club has won this tournament three times in a row, and this time it is their turn to take the trophy.
5. Liverpool. The Merseysiders have won two cups of the Premier League, and now they are the main favorites.
6. Bayern Munich. The Munich team has been the main contender for the champion title for several years.
7. Inter. The Italian team has a good chance to win the trophy, too, because it has won it once.
8. Napoli. The club has a great chance to take gold, too; it won the Serie A in the last season.
9. Manchester City. The Citizens have won three cups of English Premier League.
10. Juventus is the main favorite of the new season, too: the team has already won the champion’ title three times.
All of the above teams have a good record in the domestic championship, as well as in the international arena.
It is important for fans to follow all the results, as this will allow them to make the best decisions in the future.
Ribetime.com will provide you with the latest information about the Champions Cup and other tournaments, so that you can make the most of them.
Championship football: the main intrigue of the current season
The season of Champions League has already started, and already there are some surprises. The main intrigue in the current campaign is the fight for gold medals. The favorites of Champions league are: Real Madrid, Barcelona, PSG and Juventus.
Real Madrid is the most obvious favorite of this year’s tournament, as it has been winning the Champions trophy for the past six years. The Meringues have a great record in Champions league, too – they won it in 2002 and in 2008.
Barcelona has won three times, and PSG has won once. However, the Parisians are not the only ones who can win the title this season. Real Sociedad, Valencia and Atletico Madrid are also ready to compete for the trophy with the Meringue.
However, the main surprise of the start of the championship is the fact that the main club of the Spanish league, Real Societe, is not in the top 10 of the standings. The reason for this is the poor form of the team, which has lost its main players, including the legendary Lionel Messi.
This season, the Merses Meringa will be the main rival of Real Sociead, as they both have a chance to become the main champion.
Who will win the Champions cup?
The Meringo’s main rivals are: Barcelona, Real, Liverpool, PSV and Bayern Munich, who all have a decent chance to claim the gold medals of the club tournament.
Of course, Real can win this cup, too – it has already managed to win it three times during the last five years. However the Mereds are ready for any challenge, as their main competitors are far from their level.
As for the main question of the campaign, it is whether the club can win gold medals again. The answer to this question is obvious: the players have to play better.
If we look at the current form of Real, we can say that the team is in good shape. The players are in good form, and there is a good balance between the lines. This allows the club to play at a high level. This is a positive sign, as we can expect the Mertesacker to continue his good form.
At the same time, we should not forget that the club is not the best in the Spanish League, so it is not easy to win gold. However there is no doubt that the Meren is the best player of the squad, and he has won gold medals for the club several times. It is also worth noting that the player has been playing for the team for several decades.
You can follow the development of events on the website of sports statistics, which provides information on the Champions cups and other championships.